Tomorrow is exactly four weeks to vacation and I am not ashamed to admit that I've already started packing! Let's face it, a well-packed carry-on will do you good. Take a look at some of my must haves...
1. Eye Mask- Whether you are trying to get some shuteye on a redeye flight or in a hotel room where the sunlight pokes in at 5 AM, an eye mask will help you get the sleep you need to feel your absolute best.
2. Antibacterial Wipes- From the airport to the shuttle bus/taxi, you are likely to touch lots of germs. Decrease the "idk" factor with a pack of Wet Ones.
3. Advil or Tylenol- Getting a migraine a few hours into your trans-Atlantic flight is no fun. I make it a point to always travel with pain-relievers so I can nip it in the bud.
4. Photocopies of your Passport- Losing a passport abroad can be a complete nightmare. Do yourself a favor and make two photocopies in case of an emergency.
5. Layers- Temperatures on planes are always so unpredictable. Make sure to pack some options so you can stay comfy throughout the flight.
6. Extra Cash- Because who knows when you’ll see another ATM!
7. Toothbrush- Want to feel refreshed? I always carry an extra toothbrush! Just a simple travel hack tip to feeling your best after a long flight!
8. A Notebook- You don’t have to be a travel blogger to keep record of your trip. For the last three (almost four years) Brant and I have been writing about our trips. It is a great way to keep track of what you are doing and makes for great memories long after the trip is over.
9. Refillable Water Bottle- Water bottles won’t be allowed through security, however you can fill up at the nearest water station. It is a great way to stay hydrated throughout the flight. I have a Swell bottle and I never leave home without it.
10. Snacks- Because no one is fun when they are hangry!
What types of items do you pack in your carry-on? Comment below and let me know!